Digital Millennium Copyright Act
We are committed to protecting intellectual property of third parties. Our policy is to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement. Notices of alleged infringement must be submitted with details listed below and must be verifiable. This page describes the information regarding how to report the infringements on this site.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act is available at http://www.copyright.gov and requires that all infringement claims be in writing and must include the following information.
1. Description and location of the infringing material and information reasonable sufficient to locate of the material.
2. Physical or electronic signature of copyright owner or person authorized to act on its behalf.
3. Your contact information, including address, telephone number and email
4. A statement by you: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
5. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
You may Email all of the above information to email@example.com with the subject heading of Copyright Infringement Notice.
If you fail to include all of the necessary information listed above, the complaint will be deemed legally null and void. Once all of the necessary information has been provided, the alleged infringing material will be removed from public access. The author of the material will be notified immediately. If the author believes that the material is not infringing, he/she may file a Counter notice.